Student Accounts is located in the Finance Office, on the first floor of Founders Hall. Student Accounts is responsible for billing and collection of university debt. Please call (308) 865-8524 if you have questions about your student account, billing, or refunds.
Summer 2015 Billing Date*
- May 14, 2015, eBill notice sent to UNK LoperMail.
- May 28, 2015, bill is due in full.
*You will be billed for all Summer classes you are enrolled in, regardless of the start date of the class.
Fall 2015 Billing Date
- September 02, 2015, eBill notice sent to UNK LoperMail.
- September 23, 2015, bill is due in full.
Spring 2016 Billing Date
- January 21, 2016, eBill notice sent to UNK LoperMail.
- February 11, 2016, bill is due in full.
- Student Accounts bills tuition, fees, room, and board to your student account on MyBLUE.
- Your billing notices are sent to your UNK LoperMail e-mail account.
- E-mail directs you to login to MyBLUE to view your bill.
- Billing statements will NOT be mailed.
- Parents will NOT be notified of the billing, this will be the student's responsibility.
- Your student account also shows credits to your account, such as financial aid and refunds.
Paying Your Bill
- eCheck/ACH - On MyBLUE Only
- e-Check is the preferred way to pay charges on your student account.
- e-Check payments come out of your personal checking account.
- Use e-Check instead of your debit card to avoid the convenience fee!
- You will need your routing number and bank account which can be found on the bottom of your checks.
- You must re-enter the payment information each time you make a payment.
- Credit Card - On MyBLUE Only
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa cards are accepted on MyBLUE only.
- A 2.75% non-refundable convenience fee will be added at the time of payment when paying by credit card.
- Cashier Window - (Finance Office in Founders Hall) accepts
We are not able to accept Loper Dollars as payment for tuition, fees, room or board.
University of Nebraska Kearney
Student Accounts-Founders Hall
Kearney, NE 68849-1245
- If paying by mail please remit check or money order to:
Questions? Call, e-mail, or stop by the Finance Office in Founders Hall.
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
e: email@example.com | p: (308) 865-8524 | f: (308) 865-8326