The mission of the UNK Employee Health and Wellness Program is to provide an organized program intended to assist employees in making positive voluntary behavior changes. Reducing health risks and enhancing individual morality will create a positive, health work environment and community.
Healthy Holiday Party Cook-off Challenge
Monday, November 24 at 2:00 pm Physical Activity and Wellness Lab 2nd Floor of Wellness Center
Based on the Food Network hit show "Chopped," KSS presents our second cook-off challenge.
UNK faculty/Staff and UNK students will be teaming up to prepare their best healthy holiday party dish in 30 minutes.
1. Teams of 5 members: 3 chefs and 2 coaches
2. Teams must have at least TWO student members
3. Teams will take to the kitchen at 2:00, 2:45 or 3:30.
4. $15 registration due for each team.
5. Return the registration form to the Physical Activity and Wellness Lab by November 17. Click here for registration form.
BCBS Mobile Applications
Go to www.nebraskablue.com/mobile where you'll find mobile sites, free apps and resources to stay healthy and connected.