Financial Aid Information

In order to receive financial aid as a graduate student, students must be admitted into their program as a degree seeking student and enroll in at least 4 credit hours. Students are highly encouraged to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible after January 1. Students will need their Federal Student Aid ID to sign the application electronically. The information on the FAFSA is needed to calculate the Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) which is used by the school to determine a student's financial aid award.  This link includes information about HOW TO APPLY, SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION, TYPES OF FINANCIAL AID, STUDENT RESOURCES, IMPORTANT DATES, etc.,  

Additional support available for Science/Math Education Students