Faculty and Staff
Full-Time Faculty and Staff
- Mary Beth Ailes, Professor. Renaissance and Reformation, 17th and 18th Century Europe, Scandinavian History, British Isles.
- Pradeep Barua, Professor. History of India, South Asian History, Colonialism, Military History.
- Doug Biggs, Professor and Associate Dean, College of Natural and Social Sciences. Medieval History / England, Ancient History.
- Roger Davis, Professor. Latin American History, Gilded Age, U.S.
- Mark Ellis, Professor and Department Chair. American West, American Indians, Sports History, Nebraska History.
- Roy Koepp, Assistant Professor. Modern Germany, Modern Europe.
- Carol Lilly, Professor and Director of International Studies Program. Eastern Europe, Russian, and Soviet History.
- James Rohrer, Associate Professor. Colonial & Revolutionary America, American Religious History.
- Christopher Steinke, Assistant Professor. American Indian, Regional History.
- Jinny Turman, Assistant Professor. Community History and Preservation, 20th Century U.S.
- Linda Van Ingen, Associate Professor and Director of Women's Studies. 20th Century United States, Race and Gender, Historical Methods.
- Vernon Volpe, Professor and Director of Graduate Studies. 19th Century U.S., Western Explorations, Civil War & Reconstruction.
- Jeff Wells, Assistant Professor. Gilded Age, Progressive Era, Digital History, Populism.
- Pam Proskocil, Department Administrative Assistant. 865.8509
- Amber Alexander, On-line Program Coordinator. 865-8766
- Stacey Stubbs, On-line Program Coordinator. 865-8766
Adjuncts and Temporary Faculty, 2014/2015 academic year
Ross Huxoll, firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger Thomsen, Social Science Methods, email@example.com
Kami Lammers, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Hewitt, email@example.com
Aaron Jesch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Assistants, 2015/2016 academic year
Cole Fenske, email@example.com
Robert Foresman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonja Jackson, email@example.com
April White, firstname.lastname@example.org